DroboHelp allows you to purchase a onetime support incident for a specific issue. The Pay Per Incident Support is a single support incident that addresses a single specific issue. If a problem contains more than one issue you will need to purchase a separate incident.
If you have no backup of your data and your data is critical, and you need fast access to your data, we do recommend DriverSavers. DriveSavers is a premier data recovery house and partner with over 30 years of experience.
Drobo will make every attempt to resolve your support incident in a reasonable manner, however we cannot guarantee all cases will be solved
Examples of specific issues are:
* How do I determine if I have a bad drive
* Drobo will not mount
* No Dashboard Discovery
* Drobo is rebooting with drives installed
* A hard drive is not being detected
If your issue is specific to broken bay door, Fan noise or No power, your best option is to move your drives to a newer Drobo since DroboHelp does not cover RMA, see here for more information.
DroboHelp does not include:
* Data Recovery Services
* RMA or an exchange of a product
* Unsupported configurations or operating systems
How to purchase DroboHelp:
* To purchase a support incident, go to: http://www.drobo.com/where-to-buy/, click Shop USA Store or Shop Europe Store then DroboHelp from the menu.
* You will receive confirmation in the form of email from DroboStore. Once you have received confirmation, do the following:
Once you have completed all of the above steps a support agent will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Who can purchase DroboHelp:
* Anyone with a registered Legacy Product: Drobo Gen 2, Drobo FS, Drobo S, DroboElite, DroboPro, DroboPro FS
* Anyone with a registered Professional Product: Drobo 5D, Drobo 5N, Drobo Gen 3 & Drobo Mini
* Anyone with a registered Small Business Product: Drobo B800FS, Drobo B800i
* Anyone with a registered Small to Medium Business Product: Drobo B1200i
* You can purchase through our online store at: http://www.drobostore.com